Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just paid off a inhouse finance auto loan need advice.?

I financed a car in sep 06 i wanted to build my credit so got a loan and been making good payment on time i just payed off the loan last week and the bank told me that my loan is a inhouse finance and they dont report to the credit bureau but they can write me a letter. So i just need some advice how do i report my car loan to the credit bureau.



Just paid off a inhouse finance auto loan need advice.?

You can send copies to all three credit bureaus and ask them to add the account to your credit report.



The bad thing is that they will show the opening and closing dates of the loan but not the payment history so it really will not help your credit that much.



This is why you should never buy from buy here pay here dealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment