Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can I get approved for an auto loan?

Well I'm 19 years old and my oldest credit card is a year old now. I've had a second credit card for about 4 months.



To make a long story short, I tried desperately over the course of several months to get approved under my own name because I do not have a co-signer. 20 inquiries later and 50 points lower on my credit score, here I am still looking.



It's been about 2 months now since I stopped trying, but the two complaints for my credit denials was the limited credit history and not enough income. Keep in mind, I've been responsible with my credit and don't have a single late payment. I know that the minimum requirement is about $1500/mo. Right now I'm making 950/mo and I'm hoping to get an offer for this position that would put me at a gross of about $3200/mo. Now my question is, how long do I need to have this job before banks would approve me and would the income be enough for my limited credit history?



Can I get approved for an auto loan?

Hi,



There are lenders who will extend you a loan immediately after you have landed on the new job. You can visit http://www.autoloanguide.info for some useful tips on getting an auto loan. Good luck!



Can I get approved for an auto loan?

Why not pay cash for a good used car? Why are you in a hurry to add more payments on?



Be responsible and stay away from credit as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment