Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I find an auto loan with bad credit for AutoTrader.com?

I found the perfect car for me on autotrader.com , however I can't find anyone to finance me. I tried several places but they just referred me to dealers in my local area.



I was approved by the local dealers but the car I want is in another state.



Is there anywhere online that can finance me without sending me to a local dealer? None of the local dealers have what I want.



Please help



How can I find an auto loan with bad credit for AutoTrader.com?

The dealer who is selling the car should be able to secure financing for you even though you don't live in state. Most lenders are national or darn close to it now. If not try capital one auto loans they will issue you a check to bring to the dealership. Good Luck!



How can I find an auto loan with bad credit for AutoTrader.com?

At the dealership where I work, several out of state buyers purchase vehicles from us via Ebay.



Many times, I arrange the financing for them using one of my lenders, that would be your best bet.



Contact the dealer advertising the car on autotrader, and see if they can help you with your financing.



If not, you have a couple of options you can try. All will approve you, issue you a draft, just give it to the dealer, and your done.



They are;



Capital One - www.capitalone.com



Road Loans - www.roadloans.com



HSBC - http://www.hsbcusa.com/auto_loans/new_an...



Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment