Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I co- signed on an auto loan with someone and they don't want to refinance so I can get my name

John is so right. NEVER NEVER Co-Sign. I wouldn't co-sign for my mother. They have the co-signer idea for only one reason. it's called %26quot;Another way to get someone into a Vehicle other than the right way%26quot;. If you co-sign, and they get into an accident the people can sue you too even if you were'nt in the car. There is nothing good about co-signing. The only way is to refinance. A lawyer is probably not going to help.



I co- signed on an auto loan with someone and they don't want to refinance so I can get my name off. HELP ME!

You are sooo screwed. I hope this is a lesson you will never forget. By chance can you sucker anyone else into co-signing??? If they had a strong co-signer maybe someone would refinance them. Other than that...I feel for ya.



I co- signed on an auto loan with someone and they don't want to refinance so I can get my name off. HELP ME!

%26quot;They%26quot; being a bank or a loan company?



Try another one. Lots of banks and credit unions out there.



Don't co-sign anybody in the future. If you co-sign, you agree to be responsible if the other person can't pay up. Looks like you KNEW that going in but didn't think it's going to happen. Well... now you know.



I co- signed on an auto loan with someone and they don't want to refinance so I can get my name off. HELP ME!

If there was much money envolved, get a lawyer. If not you're stuck. Rule #1, Never co-sign for a loan for anyone, including relatives. That is if you don't mind being stuck for the whole loan. Rule #2, Don't forget rule #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment