Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How do I get a auto loan?

I have no credit and both my parents aren't able to co-sign



How do I get a auto loan?

Develop a relationship with a credit union. Start building a savings and get to know the loan officer. Make an appointment with a loan officer and ask them what it would take to get a loan with them. They will tell you.



How do I get a auto loan?

I don't think you have a chance but try anyway. My son sells used cars and sometimes it amazing what a credit manager can do because he deals with the same lenders every day. Expect high interest rate and may be not exactly what you want but try. It is not the salesman but the credit manager that can make something happen Good lick



How do I get a auto loan?

go to a bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment