Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I get an auto loan with not so good credit and no cosigner?

Well, I know that the best way is to go to one of those private lots where they do their own financing. They usually want some amount down, but if they like you and you seem stable on your job, they will ususally finance the car. Don't miss a payment though, because they'll take it back just a quick as they gave it to you.



If you're real good with them, when its paid off, they'll get you into a better car and still finance you.



They'll also report to your credit agency, which will build your credit up a little.............Been there......It's not fun and I'm still cleaning up my credit.....just seems like when it's about accomplished, it all goes to hell again...............the cycle of life, right?



How can I get an auto loan with not so good credit and no cosigner?

It will cost you about three hundred a month. If you go to those dealers who finance with no questions asked. However, their cars are junk. However what other choice do you have. After a year of paying on the car, your credit will be reestablished and easier to get a loan.



How can I get an auto loan with not so good credit and no cosigner?

You can simply get it from another country where your credit history is not rated? For example, Azerbaijan.



How can I get an auto loan with not so good credit and no cosigner?

Don't obtain an auto loan. If you use a lender that specializes in poor credit, bad credit applicants you're interest rate will be higher and so will the payment. Use public transportation or whatever you're using now, pay your bills on time and save until your credit is better then apply for financing through your own bank or a credit union to get a reasonable rate and you may even have a down payment so you're equity is not up side down.



How can I get an auto loan with not so good credit and no cosigner?

Yes you can, but you do have to have some money to put down for down payment. I had 3 repossesions and I still received an autoloan. Try Roadloans.com, I applied and approved for the %26quot;blank check%26quot; program, received my check the very next through FEDEX for $15k, I didn't have to put any money down and I already knew what my payment would be each month. There are certain criteria that the vehicle has to have for example it had to be 1999 or newer with less than I think it was 75k miles, but I found a car. This was the quickest auto loan process. OR you can try Drive Financial, they approve anybody with at least $2k down!

No comments:

Post a Comment