Thursday, August 6, 2009

I applied with FirstAgain for an auto loan?

I am in the USA, I have a credit score of 848.........and I was denied a loan of 10000. Go Figure!



I applied with FirstAgain for an auto loan?

Auto finance is what I do for a living and I see this all the time.



You must have what's called a thin file, this means that most likely you have not been in the bureaus very long and do not have much established credit.



The people that think score is every thing are mistaken, you must also have a good credit profile.



This means having 3 credit card accounts (revolving) with balances below 30% of your limit and 2 cars, homes, boats, furniture or personal accounts (installment) all with good long pay history's.



Additional details.



OK, so your not new to the bureaus, this means that your home loans are most likely paid off and no longer show on your bureau, the only thing I can think of is you must not have had much recent activity showing on your bureau.

No comments:

Post a Comment