Thursday, August 6, 2009

Help! I'm paying 19% on an auto loan for a 06' suv and the lender says i need to wait a ye

Yea the last of the little guys w/ no overhead. I bought my lst vehicle through there new start program cause of credit at 9% In house,I traded it back and got 3500 towrds a 06'Suzki XL -7in great shape but am realizing that not only was the vehicle sold to me for too much but also that at 18% w/ the new loan I'll be super upside down in a yr. should I try getting an older vehicle and roll the appx 2500$ immediate loss after consignment into a new loan, or just tuff it out ?Is there a descent car dealer out there? that I can talk to?



Help! I'm paying 19% on an auto loan for a 06' suv and the lender says i need to wait a year 2 refinance.true?

if you've got decent credit you need to hit some local banks or credit unions and refinance that thing. hell you could have put it on a major credit card and got better interest rates. what were you thinking???



Help! I'm paying 19% on an auto loan for a 06' suv and the lender says i need to wait a year 2 refinance.true?

the bank who loaned u the money dictates interest rate based on ur credit score..................where u bought the car if not a buy here pay here lot goes through different lenders to shop the best rate for u.........if it is a buy here pay here lot then u r lucky it's only 19%

No comments:

Post a Comment