Thursday, August 6, 2009

Can I get an auto loan?

I am an international student on F1 visa. When I applied for a car loan, i got rejected due to the reason that I am not a US citizen or permanant resident. i got the financing from dealer but at a high rate. So do any one know an option so that I can refinance it. I ahev good credit score (750)



Can I get an auto loan?

It will be even more difficult to refinance.



Any one who is a credit risk is only given a loan with high rate.



Since you are resident of another country, the loan managers look at you as a risk because you may take flight to your country of origin. You can take the vehicle or give it away or dispose of it. It does happen.



And when it does the loan company is out the money and the vehile, they can not repossess it for non-payment. So they figure they will give you a loan but they will get the greatest return for their money. That way if you do take off they will have a good majority up front.



And keep in mind, many loan companies would not even take the risk.



Can I get an auto loan?

Auto Loan Guide: http://autoloans.autoloanassis... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment