Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Should I refi my auto loan? Any experience with Gap? WFS Financial?

Is it worth the trouble to go from 13.54 to 10.89? My Gap won't transfer to the new loan so I would have to cancel it with the dealer and hope that I get a refund. Then I'd have to get new Gap under the new loan. Does anyone have experience with refinancing? Getting a refund from Gap? Or any success with Wachovia Dealer Services - formerly WFS Financal? Thank you so much for your help!



Should I refi my auto loan? Any experience with Gap? WFS Financial?

It is absolutely worth the %26quot;trouble%26quot;. Besides it won't be much trouble at all. I have done many, many deals with Wachovia and they are one of my favorite lenders to work with. Not only are you talking about the savings of almost 3 points on your monthly payment, you are also telling future creditors that you have made your credit better and that other banks are rewarding you with lower rates and so should they. The gap ins. issue is easy! You simply go to the dealer and fill out a form and they cancel it and they will either cut you a check there or they will mail you one. Not a big deal at all! Definitely worth it. Email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment